How to Easily Change 3D to 2D with Fshot Commands

You Might Also Like: How to Easily Change 3D to 2D with Fshot Commands

This time I will discuss the hidden command Autocad and actually very needed for the designer Autocad especially for those who like to draw isometric manually by using this way in my opinion would be easier to make it, the 2D image that we create will be shaped 3D by using the command Fshot.

3d autocad tutorial is actually a lot if we want to learn one by one but we learn gradually so that the science that we can be absorbed perfect.

How to process his command I will review it here, to make it easier in explaining it I will make the tutorial along with the picture.

For the discussion of how to make 3d drawing I assume you all can all and I go directly to the subject.


1. First the 3d image that we will make into 2d we prepare first


2. Type command in Autocad Fshot> Enter


3. Then the command appears, Click on the button that I give no 1 please give the name as you wish

4. Check in the section I marked by following the picture

5. After all finished Creat

6. After all done search the folder where the storage was and open the file.
.

7 Type the Zoom > Extense command


Image of the final result.  How easy is not the way of making 3d into 2d hope this science can be useful to add new science in autocad. Thanks

Article AynaDesign Others :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 AynaDesign